GALERA 07 LTD is the administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Please read this Policy carefully before using our services. It is important to know that:
- Providing essential personal data is voluntary in order to use the services of our Site or access them. Your possible refusal to provide the necessary personal data for the use of the services of our Site would mean a refusal to use the relevant services or to access the Site.
1. Personal data – any information that is related to a specific natural person (individual) who is identified or can be identified;
2. Processing of personal data – any activity carried out in relation to personal data, including storage, use, recording, organization, adaptation, transmission, disclosure, combination, deletion, etc .;
3. Personal data administrator – the person who determines the purposes and means for personal data processing;
4. Website – www.galera07.com (including title page and subpages);
5. Grounds for processing personal data (basis) – a condition that shall be met to guarantee lawful processing of personal data.
6. Visitor – any person who loads the Site in their web browser.
III. Types of Personal Data Subjects, Categories of Data Processing, Purposes of Processing, Retention Period. Grounds for Processing. Users.
Our users visit and use the Site and the services we provide in different ways, which is why we have identified several categories of users. For each category we have determined the respective volume of data that we collect and process, goals and grounds, storage periods, etc. One and the same user can fall into more than one category.
1. Data that can be collected automatically for all users: With respect to all our users (registered and unregistered) in certain cases we collect and process automatically the following categories of personal data:
IP Address: When you visit the Site, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address, which is determined by your ISP (Internet service provider) and does not identify you personally.
Summarized information: Log files providing a set of system information about the user, namely:
• IP address;
• ISP (Internet Service Provider);
• The browser you use when you visit our Site (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, etc.);
• The time you have spent on the Site and the Site pages you have visited.
The information contained in these files includes:
- Web beacons: These are files that allow a website to collect information about the number of users who have visited it and to access their cookies.
2. Data that may be collected according to the users category:
Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device / browser;
Location data provided by the visitor;
Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each website; Information about actions on the Site performed by the user;
User preferences regarding specific aspects and settings of the platform’s functionalities; Information about the type of the browser / device used.
3. Purposes of processing:
Providing basic and auxiliary functions necessary for the correct and full functioning of the Site; Counting the visits to the Site;
Providing the necessary conditions for the implementation of services on marketing platforms.
4. Storage period: Until the expiration of each cookie (up to 1 year from the moment of its registration), carrier of the relevant information, or until its deletion by the user in whose device / browser it is stored.
6.1. Registered users
A registered user is any Visitor who has registered on the Site, thus creating his so-called profile or account. Registering an account on our Site allows you to use a wider range of services.
6.1.1. Data categories of registered users that can be processed:
Mandatory data – marked with an asterisk next to the relevant field in the registration form: Username; E-mail;
Optional data – provided at your choice:
- Name; gender; date of birth; interests; occupation / profession.
- Full name, address, UIC, telephone, fax, materially responsible person.
6.1.2. Purposes of processing:
a) Providing an opportunity for the users to register their own account, enabling the usage of the Site services, maintenance of a user profile, interaction with other users, etc.
b) Purposes of processing related to and / or necessary for the performance of the contract with the data subject:
• Provision of information services available through the Site, also for providing various functionalities;
• Communication with registered users, including electronically regarding the services provided through the Site.
• The storage of certain log-files is necessary for the services provision itself.
c) Purposes for processing personal data required by the legitimate interest aims of the Company or of third parties:
- Proving statements of intent and other actions taken by the user in creating and managing a user profile and using the services of www.galera07.com (including by collecting and storing log files).
- Ensuring normal functioning and use of the Site;
- Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Company and of its business partners / other third parties against claims.
6.1.3. Term of storage: until receipt of a request for deletion of the registered profile, sent by the User to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.1.5. Legal basis for optional data processing: User’ consent (data provided willingly by the user).
IV. Posting, modifying and deleting User Content on the Site.
User content of registered users is published on the Site. The user content may contain personal data and the respective user is fully responsible for the lawful processing of the data in the content uploaded by the user, who shall compensate the Company in case of damages incurred by the latter (property sanctions or indemnities) related to personal data contained in the user content.
In this regard, the data categories that can be processed are:
а) Identification data:
• e-mail address, password and other optional data provided at the will of the User
b) Other data:
• any other information contained in the published user content
• IP address and its activity (resources visited by the Site), history of the activity (behavioral interests) –addresses visited and duration of the visits.
Processing purposes required to fulfill legal obligations:
• Taking measures to prevent / eliminate illegal user content;
• Meeting requests on the part of the state authorities for providing information;
• Fulfillment of other legal obligations.
Purposes of the processing related to and / or necessary for the performance of the contract with the data subject:
- Provision of information services available through the Site
Purposes for processing personal data necessary for the legitimate interest aims of the Company or of third parties:
- Proving statements of intent and other actions taken by the user in creating and managing a user profile and using the services of www.galera07.com ;
- Ensuring normal functioning and use of the Site;
- Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Company and of its business partners / other third parties against claims;
- Business planning, including analysis and evaluation of the Site functioning and development planning.
Storage life: Five years as from downloading the content from the Site.
V. Basis on which we process your personal data
We use the said data:
- for registration and maintenance of your account;
- to provide specific services that are available only after registration, including: to write comments and publish materials in the subpages of www.galera07.com;
- to resolve disputes and to settle problems; to communicate with you.
Data provided to us during your registration, which are not mandatory for the purpose of registration, we process on the basis of your consent.
Your data may be used for the purpose of direct marketing of our services and our partners’ services, as well as for provision of other additional services only with your consent.
The data we collect from log files, cookies and web directories, we process for the following purposes:
- to provide you with access to our Site;
- to customize advertisements of our products and products of our partners;
- to measure and track statistical dependencies in order to increase the quality of our services, and hence the interest in them.
The recognition and collection of the IP address is carried out for the following purposes:
- disclosure of the Site users identity in compliance with the laws and regulation, in protection of our rights and legitimate interests;
- to analyze the visits to our Site and in order to prevent malicious attacks;
- displaying ads and information related to your location, service information.
We carry out these activities on the basis of our legitimate interests to develop our business and to protect our rights and legitimate interests in case of disputes, as well as in some particular cases on the basis of the mandatory law provisions.
In certain circumstances we may use your personal data to protect our rights and legitimate interests, as well as third parties’ rights and legitimate interests, for example, in the event of legal or out-of-court disputes.
VI. Who has access to your personal data and how do we protect your personal data?
Maintaining confidentiality and security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. In this regard access to your personal data is granted to the following categories of persons only to the extent necessary to fulfill the above purposes:
- Our employees and persons engaged under a non-employment contract – for the performance of particular work;
- Persons providing hosting services (servers) for our sites and other technical services for our systems maintenance (including their employees and subcontractors), for the purpose of which we have concluded an adequate contract under the applicable law with the data processor;
- Professional consultants (lawyers, accountants, etc.), insofar as this is necessary for the implementation and protection of our rights and legitimate interests;
- State authorities – at their request for the purpose to exercise their public powers granted by the Bulgarian law, as well as when taking action to protect our rights and legitimate interests.
In order to ensure the security of our Site, the personal data you provide to us, are protected by the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology – a method of encrypting personal data. The password you provide when registering on our Site is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorized access to your personal data
We make every effort to protect your personal information, but you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet can never be completely secure.
VII. Terms of storage of your personal data
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to ensure the effective operation of our Site, the execution of our contracts and the pursuance of our legitimate interests. The specific retention periods for certain data categories are specified herein.
In the general case of processing registered users’ personal data, we store the latter as long as your account exists on the Site or until you explicitly request that your personal data be deleted.
It is important to know that you can opt out of the use of our services at any time, as well as to withdraw your express consent for the use of your personal data, being the basis for processing such personal data. In these cases we will stop using your data, as well as providing our services to you, as far as possible.
In some particular cases even if the use of your personal data is suspended due to the deletion of the account caused by inactivity or due to the explicit withdrawal of your consent, we may keep a backup of your personal data to the extent necessary for protection of our rights and legitimate interests until the statute of limitations expires as per the applicable law. In general these periods are 5 years, but under certain circumstances may be shorter or longer
You should be aware that your IP address is collected automatically whenever you visit our Site, regardless of whether you have opted out of our services. In these cases if you do not want us to have access to your IP address, you should not visit our Site
VIII. Your rights in relation to your personal data
As a person whose personal data we process the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection gives you certain rights, which you can exercise effectively in the cases provided by law.
Briefly, your rights are as follows:
Right of access. You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data and if so, you have the right to receive the said data, as well as additional information.
Right to rectify. If you find out that your personal data, which we process, are incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to request that your data be corrected or completed.
Right to be erased (“right to be forgotten”). In certain circumstances – such as if your personal data have been processed illegally – you may want us to delete all your personal data. In certain cases this right is also related to your right to withdraw the consent you have given us (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there will be no reason to continue processing your personal data.
Right to limit processing. In certain circumstances – such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose of processing your personal data – you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, which would result in ceasing the active use of the above data, however, without completely deleting / destroying them.
Right to data portability. When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or on a contractual basis and the processing of your personal data is carried out automatically, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, as well as to transfer them to another administrator or request us to transfer your data to another administrator.
Right to object to the use of your data. In certain circumstances, such as if you doubt our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you could object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation and if we carry out this activity on the grounds of a legitimate interest or in the performance of a task in the public interest.
You can exercise these rights by submitting an application that meets the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. More information on the content and conditions under which you can exercise the above rights can be found in the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection. If necessary, you can contact us for assistance.
Our contact details are: tel .: +359 52 989 196
In case you consider that we violate your rights in connection with the protection of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria – Commission for Personal Data Protection, or refer the case to the court.